Pokémon Revolution - Hoenn and Sinnoh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canalave City Mine Gym Leader, Byron

Go down

Canalave City Mine Gym Leader, Byron Empty Canalave City Mine Gym Leader, Byron

Post by Insidious_Dreamer Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:18 pm

Stepping inside the gym, you find yourself staring at an immense layout of 4 tiers of reinforced steel and concrete. For each level there are plenty of sharp implements that were obviously left there by the people who built the Gym to begin with. You travel a yellow cross and suddenly the ground opens to reveal a platform that carries you to the next platform. Once there, you get on the next platform which ends up taking you back to ground level. You make your way through the maze which eventually leads you to a red cross which rockets you upwards four floors to the Gym Leader himself. he laughs as you arrive puffing, having had a hard time working out his little maze.

"Ah! That's Oreburgh Gym Badge! I see, I see! You've defeated my son. But that's no surprise. He still has much to learn. In place of my son Roark, I, Byron, will take your challenge!"

Canalave City Mine Gym Leader, Byron 160px-ArtByron

Beginning Trainers:
The rules for this Gym are as follows: The match will be a three-on-three match, whereby each side will use three Pokémon each. The first Trainer to defeat all of the opponent's Pokémon will be declared the victor. Also, only the challenger will be permitted to switch Pokémon during battle. Let the battle begin!

Byron's team is as follows:
Bronzor Lv. 33
Steelix Lv. 33
Bastiodon Lv. 37

Advanced Trainers:
The rules for this Gym are as follows: The match will be a five-on-five match, whereby each side will use five Pokémon each. The first Trainer to defeat all of the opponent's Pokémon will be declared the victor. Also, only the challenger will be permitted to switch Pokémon during battle. Let the battle begin!

Byron's team is as follows:
Skarmory Lv. 59
Magnezone Lv. 60
Steelix Lv. 59
Bastiodon Lv. 61
Aggron Lv. 63

Canalave City Mine Gym Leader, Byron 40px-Mine_Badge
Should you defeat Byron in battle, you will receive the Mine Badge as proof of your victory. This badge allows the use of HM 04 Strength outside of battle. You will also be given the TM Flash Cannon. Post a new thread when you are ready to take the Canalave Gym Challenge.
Insidious_Dreamer
Insidious_Dreamer
Admin

Back to top Go down