Pokémon Revolution - Hoenn and Sinnoh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunyshore City Beacon Gym Leader, Volkner

Go down

Sunyshore City Beacon Gym Leader, Volkner Empty Sunyshore City Beacon Gym Leader, Volkner

Post by Insidious_Dreamer Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:33 pm

Stepping inside the gym, notice that everything is controlled by electricity and that every time you try to get somewhere, the tables turn and you are spun away from the Gym Leader. Finally, you get the timing right and manage to reach Volkner, to which he finally notices you and gets to his feet in order to face you.

"...all right, challenger. It's not often, but some Trainers manage to come and challenge me. But they've all been boring battles. I didn't break a sweat beating them. ...Sigh... I'm Volkner, the Gym Leader. They say I'm the top Gym Leader in Sinnoh, but... Anyway, I guess we'd better get this done. I hope you're the Trainer who'll make me remember how fun it is to battle!"

Sunyshore City Beacon Gym Leader, Volkner 160px-Diamond_Pearl_Volkner

Beginning Trainers:
The rules for this Gym are as follows: The match will be a four-on-four match, whereby each side will use four Pokémon each. The first Trainer to defeat all of the opponent's Pokémon will be declared the victor. Also, only the challenger will be permitted to switch Pokémon during battle. Let the battle begin!

Volkner's team is as follows:
Jolteon Lv. 44
Raichu Lv. 44
Electivire Lv. 46
Luxray Lv. 45

Advanced Trainers:
The rules for this Gym are as follows: The match will be a five-on-five match, whereby each side will use five Pokémon each. The first Trainer to defeat all of the opponent's Pokémon will be declared the victor. Also, only the challenger will be permitted to switch Pokémon during battle. Let the battle begin!

Volkner's team is as follows:
Jolteon Lv. 61
Raichu Lv. 61
Luxray Lv. 62
Electivire Lv. 66
Lanturn Lv. 63

Sunyshore City Beacon Gym Leader, Volkner 40px-Beacon_Badge
Should you defeat Volkner in battle, you will receive the Beacon Badge as proof of your victory. This badge allows the use of HM 07 Waterfall outside of battle. You will also be given the TM Charge Beam. Post a new thread when you are ready to take the Sunyshore Gym Challenge.
Insidious_Dreamer
Insidious_Dreamer
Admin

Back to top Go down