Pokémon Revolution - Hoenn and Sinnoh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snowpoint City Icicle Gym Leader, Candice

Go down

Snowpoint City Icicle Gym Leader, Candice Empty Snowpoint City Icicle Gym Leader, Candice

Post by Insidious_Dreamer Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:26 pm

Stepping inside the gym, you begin to realise you are not standing on a solid floor, or at least one that is normal. Yes, in fact the floor here is made completely of hardened permafrost-like ice. This causes you to start slipping and sliding around, but eventually you get your balance and manage to slide all the way over to the other end where the battlefield is, noting that at this point, Candice is waiting for you and giggling as she has just watched you slip and slide everywhere!

"You want to challenge Candice? Sure thing! I was waiting for someone tough! But I should tell you, I'm tough because I know how to focus. Pokémon, fashion, romance... It's all about focus! I'll show you just what I mean. Get ready to lose!"

Snowpoint City Icicle Gym Leader, Candice 200px-Candice

Beginning Trainers:
The rules for this Gym are as follows: The match will be a four-on-four match, whereby each side will use four Pokémon each. The first Trainer to defeat all of the opponent's Pokémon will be declared the victor. Also, only the challenger will be permitted to switch Pokémon during battle. Let the battle begin!

Candice's team is as follows:
Sneasel Lv. 38
Piloswine Lv. 38
Abomasnow Lv. 40
Froslass Lv. 42

Advanced Trainers:
The rules for this Gym are as follows: The match will be a five-on-five match, whereby each side will use five Pokémon each. The first Trainer to defeat all of the opponent's Pokémon will be declared the victor. Also, only the challenger will be permitted to switch Pokémon during battle. Let the battle begin!

Candice's team is as follows:
Weavile Lv. 61
Abomasnow Lv. 60
Mamoswine Lv. 60
Froslass Lv. 62
Glaceon Lv. 64

Snowpoint City Icicle Gym Leader, Candice 40px-Icicle_Badge
Should you defeat Candice in battle, you will receive the Icicle Badge as proof of your victory. This badge allows the use of HM 08 Rock Climb outside of battle. You will also be given the TM Avalanche. Post a new thread when you are ready to take the Snowpoint Gym Challenge.
Insidious_Dreamer
Insidious_Dreamer
Admin

Back to top Go down