Pokémon Revolution - Hoenn and Sinnoh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DM Story Start: 1-3, Return to Route 201, what's going to happen now?

2 posters

Go down

DM Story Start: 1-3, Return to Route 201, what's going to happen now? Empty DM Story Start: 1-3, Return to Route 201, what's going to happen now?

Post by firewater Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:34 am

After DM and Piplup had their adventure on the nice shores of Lake Verity, the two were walking steadily, or at least DM was, as Piplup sits on his shoulder, taking a nice break after that fight. A few steps onto the route, things seem to be going well, but DM had noticed that he hadn't seen Barry since the fight had ended, so he was wondering just where he'd gone- he had seen the glint in his eyes, and DM notes that there was a chance for a fight. Either way, Piplup would indeed be ready for it... hopefully.

firewater
Admin

Back to top Go down

DM Story Start: 1-3, Return to Route 201, what's going to happen now? Empty Re: DM Story Start: 1-3, Return to Route 201, what's going to happen now?

Post by Insidious_Dreamer Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:44 pm

Whether or not he was ready for it was not really that important because as soon as DM began thinking of where his odd rival had gotten to, the guy whirled passed him.

"Hey! DM! I have to rush home, just got a call from mum and if I'm late there's gonna be hell to pay. So, let me say this quickly. If you manage to forget this I'll fine you something fierce, so listen closely. If you are heading to Sandgem, you're not going without me and thus, you will have to come by Twinleaf Town. And when you do, I'll be waiting!" Barry said with a glint in his eye. As he raced onwards, he yelled back to DM "Oh, and if you're late, I'm going to fine you!"

In the midst of all the whirling, DM had nearly lost track of which direction he was going, but out of the corner of his eye he saw something which looked like a flash of vibrant colour. Maybe it was white, or it was blue?
Insidious_Dreamer
Insidious_Dreamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

DM Story Start: 1-3, Return to Route 201, what's going to happen now? Empty Re: DM Story Start: 1-3, Return to Route 201, what's going to happen now?

Post by firewater Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:12 pm

Insidious_Dreamer wrote:Whether or not he was ready for it was not really that important because as soon as DM began thinking of where his odd rival had gotten to, the guy whirled passed him.

"Hey! DM! I have to rush home, just got a call from mum and if I'm late there's gonna be hell to pay. So, let me say this quickly. If you manage to forget this I'll fine you something fierce, so listen closely. If you are heading to Sandgem, you're not going without me and thus, you will have to come by Twinleaf Town. And when you do, I'll be waiting!" Barry said with a glint in his eye. As he raced onwards, he yelled back to DM "Oh, and if you're late, I'm going to fine you!"

In the midst of all the whirling, DM had nearly lost track of which direction he was going, but out of the corner of his eye he saw something which looked like a flash of vibrant colour. Maybe it was white, or it was blue?

DM simply grimaced, but regardless he decided to take Barry's advice. While he had just found the guy, the thing was that it probaly was better for DM to travell with someone else, at least until he learned the region a bit better. Either way, not sure on which way he was going now, he tries to concentrate on what he had just seen. He wasn't exactly sure, but he figured that whatever that blue thing was, it had to be on the right path, and even if it wasn't he was just going to go the same direction Barry had rushed to, so DM felt confident that he wouldn't forget the path, or the way to this town Barry had spoke off,

"after all, he thought- can't get lost if the motor mouth lives there, he's got to be going the right way?"

So walking along, still with Piplup on his shoulder, DM continues down the path that he had seen Barry travel down...

firewater
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Insidious_Dreamer Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:02 pm

Barry was most definitely going to make sure that they met in Twinleaf Town, this DM was sure of,. And if he went in the same direction as he just did, he was sure to come across the little town. But DM was going to take it more leisurely for his approach, keeping his new friend Piplup on his shoulder for the journey.

Deciding to head further down the road, DM wandered passed those blue things he saw earlier. Yes indeed they were actually blue and they were hanging from a small bush. These must be Oran Berries. And what an opportune moment to find a few... Whatever the white flash was, it was certainly not able to be seen for the moment.
Insidious_Dreamer
Insidious_Dreamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by firewater Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:44 pm

DM grins as he notices the berries, and figuring that they didn't seem to look like poison, he picks as many as he can find, and carry. Slipping all but one in his bag, he gives the remaining one to Piplup, still looking out for that mysterious thing he had thought he had seen along with the Oran Berries.

firewater
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Insidious_Dreamer Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:34 am

DM didn't have to wait too long to see the thing that had been lurking near the berry tree since as soon as he turned around to find what it was, it hit him in the face. The blue-spiked tail of the assailant hitting him square in the chin. It seemed to be very upset that the berries from that tree had been taken. Perhaps it was guarding them? It's certainly not the place for a Pachirisu to be seen normally in Sinnoh, so something must be up.

"Pachi! Pachi!" It scolds DM.

The little Electric-type looks no more than maybe Lv. 6 and certainly upset. DM's Piplup was feeling better after that delicious Oran Berry earlier. Now what to do?
Insidious_Dreamer
Insidious_Dreamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by firewater Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:52 am

DM grimaces, he had no PokéBalls, and he really wasn't trying to fight, but by hitting him in the face, that Patchi something, Pachirisu or whatever looked like a solid Pokémon, but it was an electric type, which even if it was common to the area, it wasn't common to this area, so DM tries to think of something. Getting an idea, he turns to Piplup.

"hey Piplup, can you talk to that Pachirisu, and find out why it's angry at us, or at least see if it will tell us where we are? It it attacks you, just Pound some sense into him if needed."

DM waits, hoping that something good would come out of Piplup's diplomatic actions...

firewater
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Insidious_Dreamer Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:01 am

"hey Piplup, can you talk to that Pachirisu, and find out why it's angry at us, or at least see if it will tell us where we are? It it attacks you, just Pound some sense into him if needed." DM tries towards his Piplup.

The little Water-type see what's going on and hears her orders loud and clear. He walks over to the Pachirisu, chest puffed up, and starts jibbering in Pipluese.

"Pip, Piplup Pip! Lup Pippip, Piplup?"
"Pachi Pachi! Chi, chi chi-pa! Chi-pa!"

Of course, none of this makes sense to DM who hopes that Piplup is managing to talk some sense into the Electric-type.

"Pip! Piplup!" Piplup points with her arm to the Town nearby, "Pip!" She begins marching in the direction of the Town. The Pachirisu follows her, wincing as he walks.

DM was beginning to see what might be the problem now. He gather his Oran Berries and walked in pursuit of the Piplup.

*6 Oran Berries obtained*

Proceed to Twinleaf Town
Insidious_Dreamer
Insidious_Dreamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down