Pokémon Revolution - Hoenn and Sinnoh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DM's Story Part 1-5 Victory has come, what's next then

2 posters

Go down

DM's Story Part 1-5 Victory has come, what's next then Empty DM's Story Part 1-5 Victory has come, what's next then

Post by firewater Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:35 am

DM smiles ruefully, grinning at just how purple Barry had turned after Piplup had finished off his Chimchar. Either way, he figured that the best thing to do was to go and talk to Professor Rowan to find out what to do next, or at least where to go from here. Either way, things were looking up for the two, as Piplup was stronger, and the day was bright...

firewater
Admin

Back to top Go down

DM's Story Part 1-5 Victory has come, what's next then Empty Re: DM's Story Part 1-5 Victory has come, what's next then

Post by Gary Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:53 pm

Making his way back to Sandgem Town, DM heads for Professor Rowan's laboratory with Piplup in tow. "Ah, welcome back!" the old man waved, as DM and Piplup entered the lab. "It looks like the two of you have been doing well so far and have even bonded a little." He smiled and zoned out for a moment, as if he was reminiscing about the past. "You know, you remind me a little of myself when I was your age. What do you say, why don't you take Piplup with you and start your very own Pokémon journey? I have one condition though. You must take this PokéDex along with you. It will help me out with my research as you encounter all sorts of Pokémon." After handing over the device to DM, he looked around. "Oh, here is some money to get you started on your adventure as well." DM has received 2000 PokéDollars and a PokéDex!

With little else to do in the laboratory but to thank the professor, DM decides that it would be best to make his way toward Route 202. [advance]
Gary
Gary
Admin

Back to top Go down