Pokémon Revolution - Hoenn and Sinnoh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DM's Story Part 1-6... A couple of new friends? who knows?

4 posters

Go down

DM's Story Part 1-6... A couple of new friends? who knows? Empty DM's Story Part 1-6... A couple of new friends? who knows?

Post by firewater Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:31 pm

DM and Piplup grin as they finally took a step onto their new route. However, suddenly to DM's surprise the Egg in his pack begins to rattle and bounce around in his backpack. At any rate, he was pretty confused as to what was happening. He also noticed a strange girl staring at him, and at any rate she seemed to be expecting him for some reason. At any rate DM wasn't too concerned with her, just with the fact that his egg was starting to crack... and that he didn't have any PokéBalls. Panicking slightly, he turns to the girl and quickly asks.

"Um, hi there, I noticed you standing there and I'm kinda in a bit of a problem. You see, I have a Pokémon Egg here, I think and it's starting to hatch. I think. I was wondering if you have an extra PokéBall I could borrow to use for my new Pokémon? I can pay you back for it if that's ok...

Holding the rattling case, DM can only try and look confused, as he's trying to figure out if he could run back to town and buy a PokéBall or something before the egg hatched...

firewater
Admin

Back to top Go down

DM's Story Part 1-6... A couple of new friends? who knows? Empty Re: DM's Story Part 1-6... A couple of new friends? who knows?

Post by Insidious_Dreamer Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:49 am

OOC: Yo fw, if you weren't a mod yourself and knew that the egg was gonna hatch now, i'd have hit you for god-modding.

DM and Piplup could barely get the bright sparkly pack off their backs before it sprayed them with an amazing light. The light was bright and tad bit brown if anything. As the light grew, it formed into a shape which had two long arms, and two long legs and pig-like nose. The newborn sniffed and opened her eyes. Seeing the amazed looks on both the faces of Piplup and DM, she smiled slightly, trying to understand her new world.

"Key?" she said. Congratulations! You have hatched a Lv. 1 Female Mankey. She knows the moves Covet, Scratch, Leer, Low Kick, Focus Energy and the Egg Move Rock Slide!

All this time, Dawn was standing practically dumb0struck having herself never seen the hatching of a Pokémon Egg before. She exclaimed her excitement "Oh my! That's absolutely amazing! I've never seen anything like that! And its such a cute little Mankey - they aren't very common around here. You are very lucky to have received such a gift! I'm Dawn, by the way. But I'll give you some time with your new friend before we continue."
Insidious_Dreamer
Insidious_Dreamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

DM's Story Part 1-6... A couple of new friends? who knows? Empty Re: DM's Story Part 1-6... A couple of new friends? who knows?

Post by firewater Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:05 pm

OOC: whoops, my bad dude, lol. hopefully I didn't screw Sinnoh up too badly while you were away...)

Anyway, DM could only grin at the small Mankey before he simply said a word.

"Welcome to the team Mankey."

DM was a bit surprised at the Pokémon that had come from his egg, but at any rate she seemed healthy enough, and really friendly. At any rate, DM simply didn't know what to do with the newborn, so he decides to let her and Piplup aquaint themselves as he turns to Dawn.

"Well, hello there, my name is DM and thanks for the compliment, I'm not entirely sure what's going on here, or where I am exactly, but I figured since my Piplup can't surf, and there's no other way to travel, then I could only go this way. By the way, I'm looking for Professor Rowan's assistant. Have you seen them around here?"

DM was a bit confused, but calm as he waited for Dawn's answer, as well as watching to make sure that neither of his Pokémon ran off anywhere...

firewater
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveTheFishGuy Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:33 pm

{OOC: hey man, temporarily updating you till someone permanent gets assigned to Sinnoh}

Dawn was smiling gently at the two Pokémon playing with each other, before DM's question snapped her out of her daydream. "Oh, sorry. Well, you see, I am the Professor's assistant. He told me that you'd be coming this way, and that I should teach you how to catch Pokémon. But it looks like you should get that little one under control first!"

At this, she points at Mankey, who seems to be trying to climb a nearby tree, Piplup waving frantically at her to stop.

Giggling slightly, the blunette hands DM some devices. "Here, these are PokéBalls. I'll give you one for that little scamp, and six more as a bonus. Once you've dealt with her, I'll give you a quick run-through."

DM now has 7 PokéBalls, so what will he do now?
DaveTheFishGuy
DaveTheFishGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by firewater Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:46 pm

DM sighs in relief as Dawn hands him a few PokéBalls, but the issue wasn't that at the moment, as he saw his Mankey slowly trying to climb a tree.

"Mankey, you shouldn't be climbing yet, get back here!"

DM rushes over to the baby Pokémon, and fumbles for one of the PokéBalls on his belt. He really wanted to make sure that Mankey didn't hurt herself, as he lightly tosses the PokéBall at her before calling out.

"Mankey, don't be scared- this will only be for a second, and I'll let you out really soon- I promise!"

DM stares dumbfounded as the PokéBall flies towards Mankey, wondering if the PokéBall would work in that fashion...

firewater
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DTG6407 Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:56 pm

(OOC: Hey, FW. Not sure if you've already gotten it or not, but I noticed when you updated Dave you had Dawn give him a check for 2000 PokéDollars. So I'm just going to go ahead and follow your example and do the same here.)

As DM's PokéBall flew through the air he grinned slightly to see that it hit his new Pokémon with perfect accuracy, the ball splitting open around the middle and shooting out a red laser that quickly sucked up the Maneky and stored her in the PokéBall. The metallic orb rebounded off of the 'mon and back towards DM who caught it fairly easily in his dominant hand.

"Nice catch," Dawn complimented, "Now let's get down to business. Before I forget, here's a check for 2000 PokéDollars. Try not too lose that." She said, giving a bit of a wink as she pulled out a thin strip of paper from her bag before handing it to DM.

DM receives 2000 PokéDollars!

"Alright then, you ready?" Dawn questioned, clipping the buckle on her bag and shooting a curious look to DM whom simply nodded to confirm her question. "Great, then the first thing you need to know is that in order to catch a Pokémon you need to find one first!"

The Professors assistant looked around the route quickly before spotting a Bidoof loafing around in the grass. Her face showed some disappointment that DM barely noticed as she made her way closer to the Pokémon. She threw down a PokéBall, releasing a Kricketune.

"It's pretty simple. All you have to do really is find a Pokémon then send out one of your own to battle it. Like this: Kricketune! Fury Cutter, than Tackle that Bidoof!"

The plump mouse of a Pokémon quickly reacted though not very well as it simply looked up from whatever it was doing, getting a face full of the Kricketune's sharp blade-like appendages. Doing some intense damage to the Bidoof the Kricketune eventually stops it's attack prematurely, backing up a bit before heading in for a vicious Tackle. The Bidoof struggles to get to it's feet after the brutual assault it just received.

"Awwe, poor little guy. I'm sorry! Eh-hem. Now the second thing you need to know about catching Pokémon is that it's a heck of a lot easier to capture them when they're weakened. Battering the hell out of them like I just did is a pretty good example of what I mean by weakening."

Dawn proceeded to take out an Oran berry from her bag, throwing it out to the Bidoof whom quickly gobbled it down, regaining it's strength, then rushing off away from the battle.

"Normally, you'd just throw a PokéBall at this point to capture it. That's the third thing you need to know. I already have a Bibarel myself, so I don't need a Bidoof. Why don't we find something for you to capture now so you can try it out?" Dawn begins to look around the route again, spotting something nearby in another patch of tall grass. She lowers her voice to a whisper as she points "Ooh! Look over there! Is that a Shinx? Come on, hurry up and get ready!"

Dawn points and DM looks, spotting the Shinx who appears to be taking a relaxing walk through the grass. Does DM have it in his heart to ruin this innocent little Shinx's day?
DTG6407
DTG6407

Back to top Go down

Post by firewater Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:28 am

DM sighs in relief as the ball clicks shut, and as he watches, Mankey quickly is captured in its PokéBall. Regardless, he does take heed of Dawn's words and before he notices anything different, he watches as she releases a powerful Kricketune, and promply destroys a passing Bidoof with a few orders.

"Awwe, poor little guy. I'm sorry! Eh-hem. Now the second thing you need to know about catching Pokémon is that it's a heck of a lot easier to capture them when they're weakened. Battering the hell out of them like I just did is a pretty good example of what I mean by weakening."

DM was simply stunned by the display, but as he had with Dawn's disappointment in seeing the Bidoof, he quietly kept his comments to himself as he waits for her to finish explaining, and heal the Bidoof. At any rate, he was a bit content after Dawn had found him a Shinx to battle. DM had to think a little while before he flashes a PokéBall with a grin.

"Well Dawn, I'll take a chance at this- Mankey, let's go!"

as the Fighting type appears, DM calls out to the Shinx.

"Hey Shinx, my Mankey and I want a battle, what do you say?"

After calling out to it, DM crouches down next to Mankey and quickly whispers in its ear.

"Mankey, let that Shinx make the first move, but Leer it down before you Scratch it if it does anything funny, alright."

before he stands up to wait and see Shinx's response.

firewater
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Insidious_Dreamer Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:56 pm

"Hey Shinx, my Mankey and I want a battle, what do you say?"

The Shinx glances up at the weird looking person and the funny two-armed, two-legged creature. He then watches as the trainer leans down and starts talking into the ear of the weird-looking fuzzball. It perks its interest at the ready look in eyes of the Mankey, though the Shinx can kinda tell it's also a bit weary as well.

DM watched as the Shinx stirred, looking up and assessing the situation. And having done so, the little Electric-type got to its feet and didn't look like it was going to go anywhere. Staring at each other, the Mankey and the Shinx were watching to see what would happen. But the Mankey held its ground, thus prompting the field-dweller to attack the newborn Fighting-type.

Shinx begins with a Tackle, racing down the field with a glint in his eye, as he saw the little falter that the Mankey made. But coming to her senses once again, the baby was able to get off a Leer for the very first time in her life. She was rather pleased at the result as well as it stopped the little Electric-type right in his tracks, and gave Mankey enough time to race in on the stunned opponent and rake her claws over the face of the Shinx. "Shiiiiiiiinx!" cried the little quadruped as the attack landed. Not to be outdone, he bares his teeth and races in for another Tackle, this time, landing a solid hit. The hit was strong enough to send the little Fighting type rolling a good few metres. She stopped near DM's feet and looked up at him with tears welling in her eyes.

What will DM choose to do next?
Insidious_Dreamer
Insidious_Dreamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by firewater Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:15 pm

DM notices that Mankey had done well, but she still was a bit hurt from the Shinx's attacks. A bit concerned, he kneels down and quickly whispers.

"Well Mankey, that wasn't very nice at all, was it- but let's get that bully back- try one of those Low Kicks of yours, and follow with a Rock Slide- that will be fine, and good luck."

DM steps back, hoping that the baby Mankey could get things done, though he was readying Piplup's PokéBall incase something really went wrong...

firewater
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down